Who we are
Green Space Farms is a provider of premium cannabis for the California recreational market. We aim to produce the best product while minimizing our environmental impact and conducting business with integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
As head of cultivation you will directly oversee all cultivation activities and technicians. You must employ leadership skills and adapt to changing deadlines. Cultivation manager must be dependable, responsible, honest and trustworthy. You must feel comfortable being in an authority role while always treating others with respect.
- Help create and enforce all SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) as well as all compliance among cultivation techs.
- Implement pest management program, including weekly sample scoping.
- Work with lab results to adjust fertilization program.
- Manage, train, and continually mentor cultivation techs.
- Oversee all projects pertaining to cultivation.
- Manage time frames for tasks, and be flexible when goals change. Be able to delegate tasks among staff members.
- Complete and submit all reports in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular staff meetings.
- Work with Farm Admin to create an effective work schedule for Cultivation Techs.
- Adhere to program regulations relating to cultivation, including metrc input and use of seed to sale software.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Uphold facility cleanliness policies.
- Develop long-range plans and adhere to Cultivation related schedules.
- This description is intended to describe the general requirements for this job. It is not a complete description of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
- Commercial cultivation experience.
- Management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of cannabis cultivation, including IPM, propagation, irrigation, light deprivation, and nutrient management/ fertilization techniques.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- At least 21 years of age with the proper work documentation.
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule, cultivation manager must be available at all times in case of emergency.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and do long range projection.
- Have a positive attitude, and be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Solid written and verbal communication as well as organizational skills.
- Be able to apply constructive criticism and respectfully offer the same to other staff members.
- Fingering Printing will be required
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Bend and grasp objects, bend and twist at the neck and waist, reach above and below your shoulders, squat
- Bend, lift loads, carry, pull
- Repetitively use hands for grasping, squeezing, pushing, pulling, cutting, etc.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
We are eager to meet and speak with candidates soon! If you have leadership skills and are passionate about quality cultivation, we would love to hear from you.
Please send resumes and correspondence to [email protected]
We look forward to working with you soon!