Who We Are
Green Space Farms is a cultivator of premium cannabis for the California recreational market. We aim to produce the highest quality product while minimizing our environmental impact and conducting business with integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
The cultivation tech is a vitally important role at Green Space Farms. This team member has a hands-on role and is involved from start to finish. Cultivation Techs work directly under the Cultivation manager to create a flowing work environment with high quality end products while following all SOP’s (Stand Operating Procedures) County and State Compliance and Farm Rules.
- Adhere to all SOP’s, compliance rules and follow direction from the cultivation manager.
- Tilling, fertilizing, use of hand tools, facility maintenance, cleaning.
- Transplanting, pruning, watering, spraying, feeding, etc.
- Manual labor, including lifting, carrying, pulling.
- Help maintain plant health while inspecting for any signs of pest infestation.
- Monitoring plant health, looking for and reporting any signs of mold, pests, etc.
- Logging daily activities and plant metrics.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Fingerprinting will be required.
- Experience with commercial cultivation desired.
- Carpentry skills are a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize tasks according to importance and situation.
- Take initiative and help others around you.
- Effective Communication skills are a must.
- Be able to apply constructive criticism.
- Arrive to scheduled shifts on time.
- At least 21 years of age with the proper work documentation.
- Must be able to have a flexible work schedule, some scheduled shifts will be during the weekends, and early or late shifts.
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Bonuses for exemplary performance
We are eager to meet and speak with candidates soon! If you have the hard working drive and are passionate about quality cultivation, we would love to hear from you.
Pleased send resumes and correspondence to [email protected]
We look forward to working with you!